Right now we are living in unprecedented and challenging times. Now more than ever it has become all the more important for us to come together and form a loving community for our children. Even though in this uncertain and ever changing times making decisions is difficult, but we want to assure you all that we are working to build on innovative ways to support your child’s development and fostering relationships and sense of community among co-op families.
While it is still unclear what guidance and restrictions from public health agencies may be in place this fall, we are looking at these different scenarios.
- Stay Home/Phase 1 or 2– Remote learning only
- Phase 3 or 4 with Seattle Public Schools in limited or no in-person school– hybrid with remote and some in-person preschool
- Phase 4 and Seattle Public Schools in normal session – in-person school, with possible remote learning for families who need it
We are closely watching Public Health guidelines and our All School Board is developing site specific details as needed. Broadview Co-op already has in place policies for children who are sick to stay home and hand-washing of parents and children is built into our co-op schedules. As always, the health and safety of your children, yourself and your families will be our highest priority.
Are you ready? For 2020-21 school year, we have openings in all of our classes. Come play with us!
- Toddlers, children who are 1 year old by August 31st
- Pre-3s, children who are 2 years old by August 31st
- 3 to 5s, children who are 3 years old by August 31st
- PreK, children who are 4 years old August 31st
Learn what is means to truly have community – the co-op way. Come co-op with us! Enroll today.
Note, in addition to the monthly tuition installments stated above, parents / caregivers must register quarterly with North Seattle College ($53.25).