How do I go about enrolling my child at Broadview Co-op Preschool?
- Check to make sure you’re child meets the eligibility criteria for the class:
- Tour! Schedule a time to tour the class you’re interested in (recommended, but not a requirement). You may bring your child with you or come by yourself. Please work with the Parent Coordinator to arrange a date and time.
- Complete a Registration form and pay the $40 non-refundable registration fee.
- Families who are currently enrolled at Broadview Co-op receive Priority Registration.
- Families who are enrolled at another North Seattle College Cooperative Preschool receive Transfer Registration. Please note this in your registration form so you may be provided these priorities.
Questions? Please direct questions to the Parent Coordinator of the class you’re interested in. Or you may email our preschool.