Our statement on COVID-19 for the 2020-21 school year.
One of the biggest strengths of the Toddler Class is the wealth of parent education. Parent Education is held each week in the office of the classroom with the parents participating every other week to discuss parenting topics. Toddler parents are also able to truly foster a community with all parents meeting together every week. While Parent Ed takes place with half the parents, the other half of the parent group and Teacher Michelle works with the children in the classroom.
Enrollment and Tuition:
- Children who will be at least one year of age by August 31st.
- For the 2019-2020 School Year (Sep – May), $560 for the year paid in $70 monthly installments plus quarterly registration of $53.25 with North Seattle Community College.
- Scholarships are available.
- To apply, submit a registration form. Enrollment is confirmed when the parent coordinator has received your $40 nonrefundable registration fee.
- Questions? Please contact Toddlers Parent Coordinator.
Parent Participation Includes:
- Parents are expected to remain in class with the child for the entire class time.
- Attend once-a-month, 2 hour evening meetings for preschool business and parent education.
- Providing snack for the class per the rotating schedule.
- All parents will be responsible for holding a board position or participating in a committee.
- Participating in fundraising activities.
Toddlers and their parents meet once-a-week on Thursday mornings 9:15 – 11:15 AM from late September through late May. A typical class schedule follows:
- 9:15-9:45 Motor play
- 9:45-10:00 Circle time (group activity)
- 10:00-10:15 Snack
- 10:15-11:00 Free Play/ Parent Education
- 11:00-11:15 Circle time